Set in one of the prettiest villages in the Dordogne valley and enjoying superb elevated views, an attractive and spacious périgourdine house. Further benefiting from an independently accessed guest apartment, covered terrace, off street parking, garden and garage, a beautifully presented home within walking distance of all local amenities.
Have you always wanted to live in an amazing village looking out over the Dordogne valley itself? Well, here's a chance to do just that in a beautiful périgourdine house. Enjoy the views out from its lovely dining terrace and garden, wander down to the river or while away a few hours in one of the restaurants on your doorstep.
The House (100m2)
Arranged over two floors and with electric radiators throughout, the accommodation comprises;
Lower ground floor
- Kitchen (16.5m2) with travertine floor, exposed beams, stone fireplace and glazed door to front terrace
- Bedroom 1 (13m2) with travertine floor, glazed door to front terrace and en suite shower room (2.5m2) with tiled floor and walls, wash hand basin, shower, heated towel rail and WC
- Bedroom 2 (15m2) with travertine floor, exposed stone walls, glazed door to front terrace and en suite shower room (5m2) with tiled floor and walls, wash hand basin, walk-in shower, heated towel rail and WC
- Laundry room (2m2) with plumbing for washing machine
Upper ground floor
- Covered dining terrace (12m2) with direct access to street, tiled floor, views across the surrounding countryside and doorway to living room
- Living room (26m2) with wooden floor, exposed stone walls and exposed beams
- Bedroom 3 (13m2) with wooden floor, exposed stone walls and beams, stone fireplace, stairs to kitchen (and under eaves storage) and en suite shower room (4m2) with tiled floor and walls, wash hand basin, walk-in shower, heated towel rail and WC
The Guest Apartment (17m2)
Set on the top floor of the house and with independent street access, the apartment comprises;
- Living room / Kitchen (9m2) with wooden floor
- Shower, wash hand basin and WC (2m2)
- Bedroom (6m2) with wooden floor and built-in wardrobes
- Garden (110m2) overlooking the surrounding countryside, with paved terrace, off street parking area and steps down to front terrace
- Garage - set approx. 50m further along the lane with a further small parcel of land (approx. 257m2) with scope to create a vegetable garden
Price including fees €495.000
Agency fees (5.00%) € 23,572 TTC
Price excluding fees € 471,428
Agency fees are payable by the buyer.
(71 à 110) B
(110 à 180) C
(180 à 250) D
(250 à 330) E
(330 à 420) F
This survey grades from A (most efficient) to G (least efficient) the energy efficiency of the house. The figure is in kWh per m2 per year.
The survey for this property (Ref #: 5098) has been carried out but no score has been allocated.
We have tried to make this property description as detailed and accurate as possible. However, La Porte Property cannot be held liable for or guarantee the accuracy of the dimensions or the contents implied in the description.