We offer a Real life video tour for this property. Please contact us for more information.
Attractive périgourdine style house with 2 bedroom apartment, swimming pool and 6ha
near Belves, Dordogne
Back to listview Printview Save to favourites Access My La Porte
Set within 6ha (15 acres) of fenced pasture, an attractive and comprehensively refurbished 4 bedroom country house. With excellent equestrian potential, elevated views and just a short drive from two bastide villages, the property further benefits from an integral and superbly finished 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, a swimming pool and a large purpose-built barn
Arranged over three floors and with double glazed windows and high spec. electric radiators throughout, the accommodation comprises;
Upper ground floor - accessed by steps from gravelled parking area and upper ground floor dining terrace (36m²)
- Entrance hall (10m²) with wooden floor, beamed ceiling and staircases to first floor and lower ground floor apartment
- Rear hall (5m²) with wooden floor
- Cloakroom - with wooden floor, wash hand basin and WC
- Laundry (5m²) with wooden floor and plumbing for washing machine
- Living room and office (30m² in total) double aspect, with wooden floor, beamed ceiling, wood burning stove and twin French windows to dining terrace
- Kitchen / Dining room (35m²) with wooden floor, beamed ceiling, wood burning stove, French windows to covered poolside terrace and new fitted kitchen with built-in appliances and island
- Landing (8m²) with carpeted floor
- Family bathroom (8m²) with wash hand basin, bath and WC
- Bedroom 1 (22m²) double aspect, with carpeted floor, wash hand basin, shower and WC
- Bedroom 2 (22m²) with carpeted floor, wash hand basin, shower and WC
- Bedroom 3 (17m²) with carpeted floor
- Bedroom 4 (20m²) double aspect, with carpeted floor, built-in wardrobe, wash hand basin, shower and WC
Lower ground floor
Set across the entire lower ground floor, a recently completed integral 2 bedroom guest apartment (100m2) with high spec electric radiators and accommodation comprising;
- Living room / Kitchen / Dining room - with new fitted kitchen and glazed doors to covered dining terrace
- Bedroom 1 - with dressing area and new en suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 - with en suite shower room and door to rear decked patio
- Gravelled front parking area - with double gates to lane
- Paved dining terraces - to front and side of house
- Swimming pool (10m x 4m) chlorine system, with large paved surround and sun terrace
- Purpose built barn (600m²) with 3 phase electricity supply and providing space for stabling, loose boxes, hay storage and tractor garaging
Gardens and grounds of 6ha (15 acres) - with fenced paddocks and perimeter track
Agency fees are payable by the buyer.
We have tried to make this property description as detailed and accurate as possible. However, La Porte Property cannot be held liable for or guarantee the accuracy of the dimensions or the contents implied in the description.
Please complete the form below to request a viewing of this property, and we’ll come back to you as soon as possible. If you’d like to add any further notes or comments to help us understand what you are looking for, again, please add these too.