Dating from the early 19th century, a substantial and carefully restored maison de maitre. With new electrics, roof and plumbing, the property further benefits from an integral 2 bedroom guest apartment, mature gardens, a 15m swimming pool and an attached barn with garaging. A very attractive country home within easy reach of all local amenities and under half an hour's drive from Bergerac airport.
A fantastic family home with so much more space than you could imagine, really well cared for as are the gardens where you will find an unusually large swimming pool. All in all a terrific home to enjoy either for family holidays or year round - well placed for 2 great villages.
The Maison de Maitre (240m2)
Arranged over two floors, with oil fired central heating throughout and double glazed windows to most rooms, the immaculately presented accommodation comprises;
- Entrance hall (8m2) with tiled floor, cloakroom (with wash hand basin and WC) and original staircase to first floor
- Living room (22m2) with tiled floor and fireplace with wood burning stove
- Dining room (23m2) with Travertine tiled floor and wood burning stove
- Sitting room (22m2) open plan to kitchen, with tiled floor and fireplace with wood burning stove
- Kitchen (38m2) with tiled floor, fitted kitchen units with built-in appliances, dining area and glazed door to garden and swimming pool
- Landing (34m²) with wooden floor
- Master bedroom (24m2) double aspect, with wooden floor, dressing room (7m2) and en suite shower room (15m2)
- Family bathroom (6m2) with wooden floor, wash hand basin, bath, bidet and WC
- Bedroom 2 (15m2) with wooden floor and wash hand basin
- Bedroom 3 (27m2) with wooden floor and fireplace
- Access to second floor attic (37m2) extending over the first floor bedrooms, landing and bathroom. Again, with scope for conversion to additional accommodation
The Guest Apartment (52m2)
Set on the ground floor, with independent access and comprising;
- Kitchen (11m2) with tiled floor and glazed doors to graveled (guest) parking
- Bedroom 1 (12m2) with wood laminate floor and built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 (10m2) currently arranged as a study, with wood laminate floor and built-in wardrobe
- Living room (15m2) with tiled floor, fireplace and glazed doors to guest parking.
- Shower room (4m2) with tiled floor, twin wash hand basins, shower, bidet and separate WC
- Attached barn (70m2) double height, with parking, storage, garage, mezzanine and boiler room
- Swimming pool (15m x 6m) with stepped entrance and large paved surround
- Gated parking area
Mature gardens of 3500m², principally lawned, with laurel and mixed planting hedged surround
Price including fees €393.750
Fees payable by the vendor
(71 à 110) B
(110 à 180) C
(180 à 250) D
(250 à 330) E
(330 à 420) F
This survey grades from A (most efficient) to G (least efficient) the energy efficiency of the house. The figure is in kWh per m2 per year.
We have tried to make this property description as detailed and accurate as possible. However, La Porte Property cannot be held liable for or guarantee the accuracy of the dimensions or the contents implied in the description.