Sensitively restored 19th century village house with garage
in Beaumont, Dordogne
Back to listview Printview
Set in the heart of a renowned bastide and within walking distance of all amenities, an attractive and beautifully presented 3 bedroom, 19th century house. Further benefiting from a pretty dining terrace and large integral garage, a wonderful village home just 30 minutes drive from Bergerac airport.
This lovely village home has very large deep windows which brings in lots of light, with original wooden floors and high ceilings the property feels elegant yet homely. Everything that the village has to offer is on the doorstep including weekly markets and the fantastic summer evening market. The garage is extremely useful and quite rare for a village property like this.
Arranged over three floors, principally double glazed and with oil fired central heating, the accommodation comprises;
- Entrance hall (6m2) with original wooden floor, plaster ceiling rose and staircases to first and lower ground floors
- Dining room (12m2) with original wooden floor, exposed stone wall, fireplace and part glazed door to ground floor (en suite) bedroom
- Breakfast room (8m2) with original wooden floor and part glazed door to kitchen
- Kitchen (9m2) with fitted kitchen units and glazed door to side terrace
- Living room (20m2) double aspect, with original wooden floor and fireplace with wood burning stove
- Master bedroom (15m2) with original wooden floor and en suite bathroom (8m2) with half tiled walls, wash hand basin, bath, shower and WC
- Bedroom 2 (20m2) with original wooden floor, fireplace and full height window
- Bedroom 3 (12m2) with original wooden floor, twin full height windows and fireplace
- Family shower room (9m2) with original wooden floor, fireplace, wash hand basin, shower and WC
Lower ground floor
- Entertainment room (32m2) with beamed ceiling, well and door to side street
- Laundry (6m2)
- Storage room (6m2)
- Integral garage (38m2) with concrete floor and central heating boiler and oil tank
- Dining terrace (9m2) with paved floor
We have tried to make this property description as detailed and accurate as possible. However, La Porte Property cannot be held liable for or guarantee the accuracy of the dimensions or the contents implied in the description.
Please complete the form below to request a viewing of this property, and we’ll come back to you as soon as possible. If you’d like to add any further notes or comments to help us understand what you are looking for, again, please add these too.